Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Poll - EPIC or CHAOS PMK?

Epic or Chaos PMK?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Epic or Chaos PMK?

• Epic
    • Chaos
    • No interest in either.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

I've been approached by quite a few members of the alliance about whether we could switch from our Epic adventures to Chaos and create a PMK there that we can then connect to the alliance. That sounds really great to me but I wanted to see how the community thinks about this. Give it your comments!

Would be cool if you guys could actually give me your opinions in comments as well - both will be large projects and they're only possible with a tight-knit community and a lot of interest and effort from everyone who participates if we want to succeed with it. So think it through! 

Epic is almost dead. That's like going to already finishing part with bag of whiskey with "KABOOOM WE ARE HE.... oooooh".

Vote for Chaos

Alkhadias pretty much said the primary concern for me.

I'd also like to add that on Chaos we have the possibility to supply our Chaos deeds from our Xanadu residences, like a safe "backline". I wouldn't play 24/7 on Chaos but having a place to go there to would be interesting.

I don't know too much about the game yet - haven't even joined your guys' alliance yet, however from what I've been explained about the server system, I feel it would make more sense for a community like this to focus on a Chaos kingdom given the primary group is currently located on that cluster, and a kingdom could be beneficial.

I'll be honest I am not really interested in either so voted that way. It does make more sense to do it on chaos due to the state of epic but I think it is up to  greater people of the alliance than me to decide such things

Ta

Cal

I'm currently a member of TC on chaos (mainly work as a contractor doing orders) and i can say chaos is the better bet, Epic is very quiet for the most part and the most action i've seen is one person draining a deed. Whereas Chaos has constant skirmishes, almost monthly raids, and the kingdoms even agree to lil truces so other pmk's can make deeds, as they want chaos to thrive, so stomping over everything isn't beneficial

I voted Chaos because I am not too interested in Epic due to concerns already posted in this thread. I'm curious about and interested in chaos, however I am a little worried about going there due to previous experiences.

a chaos PMK would also benefit our freedom deeds surely? plus I have a few chars thatll be useful on chaos