We have resolved all errors that occurred on the site and are now able to return to full functionality.

Yldrania

Vinyamar Donations Pickup Round #1

After the giveaway draw on July 1st, I'm going to take a few days and do a donations pickup round across all the deeds that would like to contribute to Vinyamar by providing material donations. 

On the list so far is:

Please notify me if you have donations for me to pick up from your deed as well!

• Like 2

Apart from the obvious candidates like bricks, mortar and possibly dirt, what else could be put to use?

For instance, I have quite a few sandstone veins if you already have plans for those. Otherwise I could probably spare a few crates of the above materials.

Edited by Flubb
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Flubb said:

Apart from the obvious candidates like bricks, mortar and possibly dirt, what else could be put to use?

For instance, I have quite a few sandstone veins if you already have plans for those. Otherwise I could probably spare a few crates of the above materials.

Basically, anything building material wise is needed. In the end at least 10K of each type of brick are going to be needed  for Vinyamar so literally ANY construction material you might have spare is appreciated - shards included. It does not have to be bricks.

• Like 1