Nyenna

Nyenna's Bannerlord Application

3 posts in this topic

Bannerlord Nickname: Nyenna
I am able to understand and speak English well enough to communicate in chat and voice: Of course.

Preferred Class: Infantry

I am applying for the following position: Modding Assistant, Recruit
I understand the responsibilities associated with the position I apply for: Obviously.

I agree to check the forums regularly once the clan's activity begins: Always.
 I agree to regularly use our Ts3 server once the clan's activity begins: Yes.
I agree to remain active in the clan once the activity begins: Of course.
 I agree to not be part of any other Bannerlord clan: I hereby pledge my allegiance to PSI.

I understand that the clan's activity will not begin until Bannerlord is released: I understand.

Anything relevant you want to add: I'm not looking to play the game as much as modding it, so I would like to apply to be a modding assistant for your community. I wouldn't mind being a member in the clan also - one ought to play the game one is modifying, but I will definitely not be as active playing the game as I will be modding it. I'd like to support PSISPHERE and would thus like to offer my programming knowledge to help you create the servers you are looking to create.

Remembering the work you did at my company a few years back, we can be more than just lucky to have you with us, Nyenna. I hope things are well with you and the community is right for you and you can help make it flourish.

Your application for the position Modding Assistant and Recruit has been accepted. You shall be known in Bannerlord as PSI_Rct_Nyenna :) 

Your member group has been adjusted to feature your membership with us!

We can discuss the exact responsibilities of your position in private :) 

The private clan board has been unlocked for you to post your ideas, questions and comments!