Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Let's Answer Those Trance Questions!

43 posts in this topic

I think they're genius, so let's answer them :P 

[21:24:47] You fall into a trance. Should you accept when someone destroys what you love?

---> Answer: No. NEVER. :P 

[00:23:20] You fall into a trance. Does everything have a shadow somewhere?

I think so, yes. :)

[14:28:42] You fall into a trance. Do you taint people by complaining about things to them?

What do you think about this one? 

1 hour ago, Yldrania said:

[14:28:42] You fall into a trance. Do you taint people by complaining about things to them?

What do you think about this one? 

It would depend how that person regards you, as a friend they would support you. 

Edited by Burdok

[02:21:29] You fall into a trance. You wonder what you would say if you got to tell the whole world one sentence of truth. 

:D

[21:54:37] You fall into a trance. How come people who ought to know so much often are proven wrong?

14 hours ago, Yldrania said:

[21:54:37] You fall into a trance. How come people who ought to know so much often are proven wrong?

Because people are stupid, They think they know all these things just because they scratch the surface but in a little bit of time they soon realize that they knew nothing at all.

One of my own I personally have thought about this before many many many times 

[23:15:22] You fall into a trance. Will you care about what happens after you are dead?

13 minutes ago, Burdok said:

One of my own I personally have thought about this before many many many times 

[23:15:22] You fall into a trance. Will you care about what happens after you are dead?

I think if you're a believer of any religion, you will care.

If you're an agnostic you might be worried about it since you can't be sure what there is for you after death.

If you're an atheist, the answer is simply: No.

7 hours ago, Yldrania said:

[00:14:03] You fall into a trance. Are there people who are soulless?

Aye! My ex xD

9 hours ago, Birdwatcher said:

[02:03:08] You fall into a trance. You feel like laughing like a donkey.

Even game thinks meditating is so boring that you should do something else in a meantime... Especially when grinding to get a question. :D

But well... Fancy titles and perks...

Edited by Warlander

On 5-3-2017 at 0:24 AM, Yldrania said:

[00:23:20] You fall into a trance. Does everything have a shadow somewhere?

I think so, yes. :)

Physically speaking: As long as there are light sources around, even the sun will have a shadow somewhere (not on earth as it is the brightest light source here :)).

Metaphorically speaking: Humans yes, everything.. I'm not so sure.

[13:57:15] You fall into a trance. Is it better to protect a child or let it risk a severe bruise now and then?

Personally I feel let them learn. What do you think?

1 hour ago, Burdok said:

[13:57:15] You fall into a trance. Is it better to protect a child or let it risk a severe bruise now and then?

If you would be overprotective all of the time they would become pussies, so I agree. However I would evaluate the risk beforehand, because the word severe implies that it's really dangerous.

1 hour ago, Dalrok said:

If you would be overprotective all of the time they would become pussies, so I agree. However I would evaluate the risk beforehand, because the word severe implies that it's really dangerous.

2 hours ago, Burdok said:

NO RISKS, JUST FUN! :P  

[20:33:04] You fall into a trance. You wonder if it is possible to find knowledge that in no possible situation would save lives.

Well whats your thoughts?

36 minutes ago, Burdok said:

[20:33:04] You fall into a trance. You wonder if it is possible to find knowledge that in no possible situation would save lives.

Well whats your thoughts?

Hmm... Equivalent question would be if there is any knowledge that in no possible situation would TAKE lives.

In both cases... The most likely answer is "no". Pretty much any knowledge can be used to cause either good or harm, no matter how good or bad (relatively speaking) it is. How it is used depends exclusively on a person.

Edited by Warlander

1 minute ago, Yldrania said:

Hmmm what about the knowledge that I will have salad for lunch?

Salad is healthy, so... In a long term, it might save you a bit of life. In addition, assuming salad does not have meat in it, you potentially save life of the animals as well. :P

...on the other hand, this will no longer work if we will replace salad with some other foods.

A lot depends on what we consider knowledge; I was thinking mostly about things that are more general, not bound to doing specific action at the specific time - for example, knowledge that I am writing this post right now will most likely never save anyone, but knowledge how to write forum posts might save life of someone someday.

Certainly connected by some means - you tend to hate the things you fear, but there were some people in school I definitely hated but I was not afraid of them :P 

9 hours ago, Warlander said:

[10:45:56] You fall into a trance. Is fear and hate the same thing?

Only way I see them connected is I fear what I would do to the ones I hate xD