Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Shadowfly Shore Progress

36 posts in this topic

Progress looks great :) Will come say hi one day. But where's the snowman? Every cool deed needs a friendly snowman in the screenshot to say Hi. Give it a few months though, December is around the corner :P

Edited by Burdok

No time for fun activities like building snowmen. @Yldrania is cracking the whip on me here. She doesn't even let me eat?

I've actually been getting very lucky and having a rare clay or plank,etc building that I sac to keep my nutrition high, so who needs food!?

3 hours ago, Jpro said:

No time for fun activities like building snowmen. @Yldrania is cracking the whip on me here. She doesn't even let me eat?

I've actually been getting very lucky and having a rare clay or plank,etc building that I sac to keep my nutrition high, so who needs food!?

Such a tease...

21 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Such a tease...

:x and I have to use my sleep bonus just so my stamina can refill when I'm low on food......:P

2 hours ago, Jpro said:

:x and I have to use my sleep bonus just so my stamina can refill when I'm low on food......:P

Slaves should not complain about work conditions. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(If I get to level my HFC I'll bring you food next time.)

There is always food over at the cove. I sacced over a thousand breakfasts the other day just to get rid of them. I had hundreds of meals too that I've been feeding my pigs.  Let me know when you need some and come grab a bunch.

It's been a while since we've had a screen shot! My hours at work have pretty much doubled, which is cutting into Wurm time, but I finished up another building!

I now have to make a quick sail to the border of Celebration to pass some permissions along to Angelklaine. 

wurm.20170327.0249.jpg

Sorry been a little hectic past few days. And I also have to flu currently. I have to take a 7-8 week hiatus from Wurm. Very soon I have a contractor coming to finish my basement and have nowhere decent to set up my computer until it's all done. 

1 hour ago, Jpro said:

Sorry been a little hectic past few days. And I also have to flu currently. I have to take a 7-8 week hiatus from Wurm. Very soon I have a contractor coming to finish my basement and have nowhere decent to set up my computer until it's all done. 

Hope you feel better soon. I'll keep your ship repaired and everything will be just the way you left it when you get back :D Good luck!