Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Shadowfly Shore Progress

36 posts in this topic

I've started making floor plans for what I want Shadowfly Shore to look like when it's done. The plan isn't finished in any way yet but I figured I'd do an update on this deed's progress each time some nice progress is visible on plans or in the game's reality. So here we go, this is today's progress on the deed planner: From nothing to this!

shadowflyshoredp001_by_bmastock-datm4ht.

shadowflyshoredp001floor_by_bmastock-dat

We've begun construction of the deed and realized that there is a 1-tile mistake in the plan so we'll have to take one of the lines down.

Redesigned the Lady's Palace of the deed's interior and made a lot of progress on deed. Finished the third story walls of the first Farmhouse, built some fences for the second farmhouse and started Phoenix' House!

wurm_20170124_0140_by_bmastock-dawibzv.j

Phoenix has finished the ground floor walls of his mansion and renamed it Noob Manor. The stone walls of the breeding pens have also been completed, and the second Farmhouse planned.

wurm_20170128_0124_by_bmastock-dawy4dy.j

The second floor of the second half of the farmhouse is done. Unfortunately we have lost a villager - Bloodphoenix, and now have a vacated house. 

wurm_20170205_0119_by_bmastock-daxway8.j

I'll probably start to throw some screenshots on here as I'm building. That way everyone, but especially Yldrania keeps posted on what's going on. ? 

57 minutes ago, Jpro said:

I'll probably start to throw some screenshots on here as I'm building. That way everyone, but especially Yldrania keeps posted on what's going on. ? 

Best builder ever. 

1 hour ago, Yldrania said:

Best builder ever. 

Very flattering. ?  Some days it goes better than others.

Like I told Yldrania in a pm, I really enjoy traveling around and helping build peoples deeds with/for them. All I need is a plan and the owners patience ?  

I'll be at Shadowfly Shores for a while, but if anyone has some projects lined up down the road, I'd love to help out?

2nd floor of the next building is up. One more floor and the roof to go!

wurm.20170303.0356.jpg

Battling the insta-night/day cycles on Xan, I've got the 3rd floor all put together now!

wurm.20170305.0553.jpg

I never knew you could build a fireplace outside a building :) Thanks for that xD

2 minutes ago, Burdok said:

I never knew you could build a fireplace outside a building :) Thanks for that xD

I'm not sure you can. That was left there from the previous owner of this deed spot. I told Jpro not to move it around since it's made by a Head Game Master who has passed away in 2015.

Just now, Yldrania said:

I'm not sure you can. That was left there from the previous owner of this deed spot. I told Jpro not to move it around since it's made by a Head Game Master who has passed away in 2015.

Respect ++

Anyone near this deed know where a path of love special tile might be? I've been trying to make one also with no luck. 

42 minutes ago, Jpro said:

Anyone near this deed know where a path of love special tile might be? I've been trying to make one also with no luck. 

On the south side is a deed that has one. Near the canal. 

Ah finally a roof to stay dry. On to finishing the roofs of a couple other buildings!

wurm.20170305.1459.jpg