We have resolved all errors that occurred on the site and are now able to return to full functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jpro

Inappropriate Behavior

Just out of curiosity, I saw the post about Bloodphoenix. What I am wondering is what is exactly 'inappropriate behavior'?  

The reason I ask is because, by nature I am very "forthcoming" and open. I like to have a good time, on and off Wurm. Some things I say could be taken the wrong way by some people. Just wondering where the line is drawn :P

PM'S are fine for an explanation. 

Ah, you don't have to worry about any of that. It's very much alright to joke, flirt, mess around or even get angry or insulting at times - all within the right boundaries of course.

In Phoenix's direct case, him and I have a long history - almost 5 years - and used to be very good friends so I can't say I'm very objective on this particular case. We've been having a lot of issues lately, I've been having a rough time and he's been acting very insulting, angry and inappropriate towards me for a while - at times ignoring me for weeks on end, then again saying sorry, then snapping and ranting, and today I've hit my limits on patience with him after once again being told "fuck you", "never contact me again" and "go fuck yourself" for the 1000th time for absolutely no reason just because he was having a bad day and a problem with a completely harmless comment I made.

That's the type of behavior I just don't need around me, and I don't want in my community - not from a new member and not from an old friend. 

So in short: Inappropriate behavior is either extremely excessive or prolonged inappropriate or disrespectful behavior towards me or any other member of the community.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Ah, you don't have to worry about any of that. It's very much alright to joke, flirt, mess around

IMG_0034.JPGExactly what I was wondering. ?