Sign in to follow this  
Burdok

The Who's Who

11 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone,

Please use this thread to tell us who you are, what your village name/s are and who your alts are. It will make it easier for us to keep track of who is who. :) 

Also feel free to tell us what you can do if you like. Might help boost your business for all you know. 

Edited by Burdok

Hi,

I'm Burdok, My alt is Farmy and I am located at Lemon Grove (S15) 

Characters

Warlander - main character, Vynora follower, Path of Love (can enchant grass, healing hands bonus)
Skills: https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Warlander

Mackordian - priest alt, Vynora priest, Path of Knowledge

Xenonpl - friend account, might be sometimes me and sometimes someone else, so please PM my other characters if you need something from me

Deeds

Warland - Newspring, S8 - mayor Warlander

Edited by Warlander

Beretel - https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Beretel and Kelvik, a Vynora Priest around 50 faith and 15 channeling

LuthienTinuviel and Corwyn - my wife and her alt, who very rarely logs in

Datboi, Hadassah, Grizzli, and Isengar - the four of my children who occasionally play.

All of us are citizens of Pleasantview

Major projects:

Lighthouse: Kelvik will start a lighthouse deed, and a large lighthouse will be built east of Esteron in the bay - currently needing tons of dirt.

Esteron to Lormere highway: starting soon.  A three lane highway from Esteron to Lormere, including two major tunnels and two causeways (maybe).

Broken Wood is located  in the remote cedar woods of S16. You can find our road in between Harmonia and Dinastia Vivanco. There is an access dock just on the west coast of the bay near Sweet Island. We offer simple smithing services at Isabelli's Hot Ass Shop, brick and mortar as well as woodworking in rare cedar wood at Lighted's HArdwoods N More. You can get a cart built at Kamia's Buy Here Pay Here carts shop. ANd coming soon The Loose Goose Fine Bar and Grill. Don't forget to stop by the *hores park and get them critters identified for speed traits.

Broken Woods

Mayor: Lightedshadows

Vise Mayor: Isabelli

Hardwoods Kamia, Dianna, Glas

24 minutes ago, LightedShadows said:

Broken Wood is located  in the remote cedar woods of S16. You can find our road in between Harmonia and Dinastia Vivanco. There is an access dock just on the west coast of the bay near Sweet Island. We offer simple smithing services at Isabelli's Hot Ass Shop, brick and mortar as well as woodworking in rare cedar wood at Lighted's HArdwoods N More. You can get a cart built at Kamia's Buy Here Pay Here carts shop. ANd coming soon The Loose Goose Fine Bar and Grill. Don't forget to stop by the *hores park and get them critters identified for speed traits.

Broken Woods

Mayor: Lightedshadows

Vise Mayor: Isabelli

Hardwoods Kamia, Dianna, Glas

Uuuh I actually think I don't have that deed on my list yet. O.o Did you guys disband some deed that is on the list? Or did you create this one in addition?

9 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Uuuh I actually think I don't have that deed on my list yet. O.o Did you guys disband some deed that is on the list? Or did you create this one in addition?

I mentioned it maybe it got lost in detail.

Clurichaun Bay and Equestrian Veil CLOSED and we moved to S16 Broken Woods

9 hours ago, LightedShadows said:

I mentioned it maybe it got lost in detail.

Clurichaun Bay and Equestrian Veil CLOSED and we moved to S16 Broken Woods

Thank you. Changing that in the logs - yea I must have missed it.

Destion in North Shore on the Newspring Island.. Warlanders' neighbor!

My alt is Delrago.

I have played off and on a bit, but still a newb. Love to help others while learning the world.

Currently working on a Corbita that I might move to the mainland one day.

If i do , I will sell my deed to the highest bidder. :)  Preferrably someone in the Alliance. Look forward to meeting you all soon. 

I'm Draygon at Kiwiana in the deep South East, 20 mins ride from Esteron.

I have 2 priests, Evalla and Aalta, Nahjo in training.

I have a couple of citizens who play regularly called Meatbeater and Foxlight. Meatbeater also had an experienced Vyn.

As a deed we can offer skills like Leatherworking, Carp and fine Carp, cloth tailoring, mining, and Plate Smithing, just to name afew.

Im currently working on brewing and plan to have made every recipe available and to beable to offer every type of affinity drink.

I also offer a b&b long term with no charge lol

Reaping : i have no skills, but i can make you 70ql of anything but boats and weapons :)

Priests: paa, paa battery, nahjo, nathan, smeagain.

Alts: Evilreaper(smith alt), Franky(storage alt), Grimreaping(epic)

Deed: Fortress of Death on independance

Current projects: too many to list but the most important would be the massive Colosseum attraction im prepping to build on indy :)